My First Grotto
SHARKY & GEORGE ARE BRINGING THEIR GROTTO TO STAMFORD BRIDGE THIS FESTIVE SEASON AND WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO JOIN US!
Sessions are 45 minutes long - duration above refers to starting time.
(for tickets for those aged 2 and over please click here)
Based in Fulham at the iconic Stamford Bridge, this will be a very personal and friendly experience.
My First Grotto is a unique experience for those aged under 2 and a parent.
Tickets are £30 and include one infant and parent.
In this fully interactive session each child will be given their own sensory kit. We will have half an hour of Christmas themed fun before Father Christmas joins us to read a story. Each child will then have the opportunity to have a photo taken with Father Christmas and receive a small gift.
How are you keeping us safe?
Our main priority is the safety of you and our team. In order to do this we are taking the following precautions:
- Our staff will be temperature checked each morning. They will not attend if they have a raised temperature or any symptoms.
- All those attending must confirm that they do not have any symptoms, are not meant to be quarantining, and are not awaiting the results of a Covid test.
- We will collect contact information for all those attending so we can ahere to track and trace.
- The temperature of all those attending will be checked on arrival.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at arrival, during the session and on departure.
- Our team will be wearing visors
- All those aged over 11 will be required to wear a mask when moving around the venue
- Each child and parent will have an allocated socially distanced space. There should be no interaction between the groups.
What does the ticket include?
S&G Christmas sensory session.
- A story reading from Father Christmas and a personal experience chatting to the big man himself
- Each child will receive a token present from Father Christmas
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call us on 02079244381 or email us on email@example.com.
What's the refund policy?
In the event that you are unable/fail to attend, we regret that under no circumstances will tickets be refunded. However, should you wish to change the guest details we are happy to amend the booking with a minimum of 96hrs notice. If government legislation prohits the running of the grotto a full refund will be issued. We are unable to change the date or time of bookings.
How many children are allowed per session?
A maximum of 18 children will be in each session.
What age is it for?
My First Grotto is suitable for those aged under 2.
For those aged over 2 please book our normal grotto here
Is the event accessible for mixed abilities?
The venue is accessible for all.
Are there toilet and baby changing facilities on site?
There are toilet and baby changing facilities on site.
Can I bring my buggy?
Yes there will be a buggy park outside.
I have 2 or more children under 2, how many tickets do I need?
You will need 1 ticket per child attending. Each child may have 1 adult with them.
How do we get there?
The grotto is taking place at Under The Bridge, Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, Fulham, London SW6 1HS.
It's a 7 minute walk from Fulham Broadway Tube Station.
There is an onsite underground car park at the stadium for up to 180 spaces. Charges are £2 per hour (£36 for 24hrs). Payment is taken at the Copthorne Hotel front desk or machine in car park on departure.
Parking cannot be reserved in advance. Please note the car park will always remain closed 24 hours before a Chelsea FC home game. For fixtures please visit www.chelseafc.com/fixtures-results
For more info please visit //underthebridge.co.uk/downloads/car-park-charges.pdfThere is also another car park at Fulham Broadway station, for information please visit www.fulhambroadway.co.uk/car-park/
What time should we arrive?
Due to social distancing we must be strict with arrival times. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your start time. If you arrive after your start time you will not be able to enter.